CAFE RACER (little peek)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the hardest builds for me anyway. The challenges are,
1 to find a frame that lends itself geometry wise.
2 finding the right parts that fit the look your after.
3 you get the look your after but can you still pedal it?

For me anyway I have to have it all your nothing. Not done yet but well on its way so here is a little peek.

DSC02480-Copy.jpg

big AL said:
The challenges are,
1 to find a frame that lends itself geometry wise.
2 finding the right parts that fit the look your after.
3 you get the look your after but can you still pedal it?

Those challenges hold true for many builds!!

I love the tank and look forward to seeing more.

Ya know I'm digging that tank!! Yeah baby!! Gtb Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Ya know I'm digging that tank!! Yeah baby!! Gtb Peace

On this cafe build, it had to be all about the tank. Funny thing, I was bidding on ebay for a week and a half for a tank that I thought was perfect. Problem is, somebody else thought it was perfect for their project too and I lost the bid. I was moping around and my wife found another prospective tank on ebay and brought it to my attention. As luck would have it, I think it turned out to be better than my pick - and I didn't even have to bid on it, it was a buy now item. It was a total wreck of a rust bucket but I knew it was the right choice. (Thank you, baby!) With a whole lotta elbow grease it was good as new.

I'm wantin ta see a side shot of that pig!!! Crazy, I like it!!! :shock:

THIS KIND OF TANK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT NO ONE HAS ONE IN MY AREA. THEY DISAPPEAR FAST ON EBAY CUZ DWEEBS ARE BIDDING DAYS BEFORE THE BIDDING ENDS. DUMMIES!! WAIT TILL IT'S MINUETS LEFT BEFORE BIDDING!! SWEET BUILD!! GTB PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
THIS KIND OF TANK I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT NO ONE HAS ONE IN MY AREA. THEY DISAPPEAR FAST ON EBAY CUZ DWEEBS ARE BIDDING DAYS BEFORE THE BIDDING ENDS. DUMMIES!! WAIT TILL IT'S MINUETS LEFT BEFORE BIDDING!! SWEET BUILD!! GTB PEACE
Thats what happened on the first tank I was bidding on and the price went to high.
The tank I got came off a 68 Gilera mybe 69 anyway it came up and it was a buy now so I didn't have to play games with a bidding dummy.

Latest posts

Back