Campground Cruiser

May 4, 2016
The campground cruiser started off as a 1963 Schwinn Mark 5 Jaguar. It has been a blast to build this bike and be involved in the rat rod bikes build off. I had no real vision about how this bike was going to turn out. I completely made it up as I went along. I am definitely happy with the results. I hope you enjoy the final photos as I had a great time cruising Northern Arizona and taking them. She turned out to be a great rider and should serve the purpose well in the campground as well as around my town.

Thanks to all you ratters and to ratrodbikes.com

Reactions: bikedudeomaha
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
That shot 3 from the bottom on the red rock trail is a winner! Glad you enjoyed your first build-off.....nice work, creative ideas, tied everything together real well with your colors / design. Looking forward to seeing it this winter! Rat on!
:thumbsup:

Jun 14, 2016
San Antonio
My dad had a compass like that mounted on the dashboard of his 56 Ford F150. The thermometer was a nice touch--but the barometer pushes from nice to flat out awesome.

Reactions: azmathys
Apr 14, 2015
Very cool & unique bike you will get a lot of attention on that bad boy at the camp ground . Great job

Reactions: azmathys

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Great build bud! Love seeing a BO bike being ridden too.
Tons of cool details and functional doodads.
You really tied it all together well for a fun and awesome looking build.
CONGRATS!!!

Whenever I see the name I can't help but sing along with Foghorn Leghorn :)

Campground Cruiser sing this song. Doo Dah Doo Dah..........