Can I get a couple of opinions on the Jamis earth cruiser?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They range from your typical Taiwan made steel cantilever frame to aluminum cantilever frames and most recently to an aluminum comfort bike with strange curves. Not to mention a couple fillers in between. So, it kind of depends what era and drive train you are looking at (my Al cantilever has a 7spd nexus with roller brake and cantis up front).

No details except "in good shape", but it appears to be a mid 80s model. The graphics on the chainguard are the same as an 84 model. It has the bmx style bar clamp (solid 4 bolt block top, not the "U" style) the straight tube forks, aluminum bmx style seat post clamp and 1 piece steel cranks w a 5 point star style chainwheel.

don't know how to post a direct link, so I took pics...lol
20201020_202349.jpg
20201020_202402.jpg

So I picked it up today. Ended up talkin em down to 65 bux American. Still have a little cleaning up to do, but got rid of the foam on the bars, the reflectors, made some adjustments and voila! Pretty sweet little knock around ride...a little re grease here and there...good as new
20201021_190248.jpg
Message_1603321439940.jpg
Message_1603321455619.jpg

Latest posts

Back