Can someone name the frame?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys can someone name the frame from this one and only picture they sent me?

Wondering if worth the trouble to pull out from in between a few old trucks and a field of land mines (dog poop)

From first glance small gusset, straight fork and was told the bike is geared in the rear.

Thanks guys..

6acca0cb4a74d16a6e17b7038d45fab4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a lot to go on.
I've never seen that small gusset from the downtube to the headtube before.

Go get it!

I had a bike like that, with the little gusset, but never knew the brand name. It's probably made in Taiwan 1980's or 90's, but would make a good Klunker or Strandie.

Who was I kidding anyway, it’s a free cruiser. Was I really going to pass that up? Just wanted to know if someone had some info on it before I head over and dig it out.

Possibly hanter? I’m trying to remember, there were two over seas frame makers in the 80s that had the gusset, and straight forks. I’ll see if I can’t find what I was reading and get back

Edit- found a pic

https://goo.gl/images/RPYCLD

[emoji106] i knew I could count on you guys. Too bad it’s beer primed over. Would’ve been a nice cruiser with original paint.

Latest posts

Back