Cannondale Delta V

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my old Cannondale that needs rebuilt but I dont have the time or desire to do so. By any chance can someone put a value on it so I can get rid of it to buy a cruiser? Its a 93 Delta V 1500, Ritchey seatpost, Ritchey brake levers, Ritchey chain rings, Easton handlebars, Coda seat, & Shimano Deore XT deraileurs. The Headshock is blown and it needs the cables for the deraileurs. Its probably not worth much at all but its worth a shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason

d1500.jpg

That is my favorite frame design ever.
Honestly, I want it.

I do not know the value of them though.
I never noticed one sell, but I see them from $100-300...mostly in good shape.

I've never owned one myself but I have heard that frame was bad about the rear dropouts breaking earning it the "crack and fail" nickname. But that's just what I have heard.

Not that much. If it was functional like 100 to 150. The Delta V frameset is known for poor quality of alloy with a serious tendency to snap at the dropouts. Plus the rake of the Headshock fork is pretty useless for tight singletrack and cross country riding, which ironically it was constructed for.

With the Headshock blown, there is no real option for a decent fork.

Kind of a lemon of a design. I had one for a while but got sick of the terrible design of the fork. In the end I traded for a Specialized FSR.

Latest posts

Back