CCR....boy or a girl ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys !!! IT'S A BOY !!!!!! 6 lb. 8 oz. 19 inches long. He was born friday (supposed to be Saturday but it got bumped up) and had a little bit of a rough start but hes with me and mom now :D He was in intensive care for the first few days to clear his lungs of fluid and make sure he was doing okay on his own. We got to spend the night with him in our room last night and checked out earlier today. Ive never been more excited in my whole life !!! My wife is doing well too, shes in love with her new little man and though shes still in a little bit of pain i dont think shes aware of it much. We feel really Blessed to have him and I can only thank God for turning my marriage to my wife into a family.

My new little man ELI !!! Ive got tons of pics but little time so this is all for the moment

eli.jpg

Eli? What? You didn't name him "Typhoon" or "Jaguar"??? :p Just kidding! Congrats, and we'll keep our eyes open for a LiL' Tiger for him. He'll need wheels before you know it. Gary

Thanks for all the congrats guys !!!

..and Gary, i was thinking wagon first, then his grandma already has a sweet Western Flyer tricycle reserved for him (i know ... its not a schwinn) but I'll show him what the good bikes look like. i've got this project i'll have done by the time hes ready for it :mrgreen: (I think Penny is going to either enjoy having this guy around too or get pestered to death Sensor :lol: )
101_0160.jpg

Thanks again guys !!! I really Appreciate all the well-wishes and hoo-rays !!! Couldnt be prouder of this little guy and my wife too !!!

i dont think shell be pestered to death.........shell have plenty of time to slowly get used to him(since he wont be mobile for sometime :wink: )
enjoy it!!! it goes by fast :shock:

congrats jeremy!!! thats totally awesome!! im super happy for you guys!!! glad to hear thing is doing well for mom and baby!

Easy E

CONGRATS BRO!!! IM So happy for ya man, beautiful baby boy my friend.

Congrats, so..Is he MiniBobba? or MiniChops?

Latest posts

Back