"Chain of Fools" (complete)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to scrummage through the old build threads and often see folks talking about a KOTA bent fork. Just a thing I came by naturally from bending conduit as an electrician. But makes a simple rat that much better. So I've been rereading builds and it's cool and sad both to hear what's up with you. Cool to be cruising, sad to be done building, but I too have many hobbies that come and go as I get the urge. Great FIRST build.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Great Bike...and what a great story. I was going to ask.."what happened to the bike" ? when I first started reading, I could see it was an old thread.

Somehow, it is a bit sad that with all of the work and thought put into that beauty, a scrapper is going to have you pay him to take it. tsk tsk...but, as I have now found out..the real beauty and challenge is in the details of the build, for a custom bike is a bit difficult to sell and really, who is going to pay big money for it anyway?

glad you brought her home.
:happy:
Franco

Latest posts

Back