Chainguard Gallery - Post Pics Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Chainguard Gallery - Post Pics Here

After seeing a so many cool chainguards during Build Off 7, I searched to see if there was a gallery dedicated to the creative chainguards that people have put on their bikes. I couldn't find one, so here is my attempt to start one.

Please post any chainguards that you are proud of.

I'll start it off with the hand painted Flying Freaky Bunny Tigers one I put on my RRB Build Off #7 entry Flex-Liner 7 (The TwinFlex Spaceliner)

aIMG_8134.jpg

aIMG_8214.jpg

aIMG_8152.jpg

aIMG_8216.jpg

Also here is the one I did for my RRB Build Off #6 entry BEER RUN (I used the same star chainring on Flex-Liner 7, it cleaned up pretty well).

f16.jpg

like nearly everything else i play with, an unfinished project

bikes001-11.jpg

for my school colors bike project. i wanted to make something big enough to put a good sized school logo on

big enough that i decided to build a storage compartment into it

bikes001-15.jpg

bikes002-8.jpg

Amazing that we didn't already have a Chainguard Gallery!!!
Look at these works of art after only one day of existence!!!

POST YOUR WICKED GUARDS HERE!!!

Oh man, I forgot that work of art from BO6!!!! It was so cool watching the progression of you fabbing that up.

I think the chainguard gives you the biggest canvas to throw some paint on :wink:
Black Betty
P7100023.jpg

Blue Bonnie
P8180010.jpg

Spirit of '76
P7010006.jpg

An interesting and apparently pretty rare variation on the typical Murray/JC Higgins/ Sears space age bikes... my friend has this amazing 1959 FleetWing cruiser. CWC built and original down the the whitewall Vredestein tires. Needs a bit of cleanup in this pic.

fleetwing2.jpg

fleetwing1.jpg

--Rob

Latest posts

Back