Chrome BMX frame identification - help!

Jun 3, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got these two chrome 20" frames and haven't figured out what brand they are.
Whay do you think I have here?
Bike 1
Looks like a Huffy Rock "It" judging by the top tube at seat post junction and the shape of the oval top tube in that area. Huffy did produce a 20 inch MTB. Pacific Cycle also did at one time owned bought the GT logo and rights, and started selling GT bikes in department stores along with Schwinn as well. the GT logo as seen on your frame even tho it does not look like the traditional GT frame we know might be a pacific cycles GT 20 inch MTB frame.

What does all this mean...Nothing throw it in the scrap heap. Sorry to be blunt.

Reactions: RustyGold
Jan 10, 2017
Sioux Falls, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a Huffy Rock "It" judging by the top tube at seat post junction and the shape of the oval top tube in that area. Huffy did produce a 20 inch MTB. Pacific Cycle also did at one time owned bought the GT logo and rights, and started selling GT bikes in department stores along with Schwinn as well. the GT logo as seen on your frame even tho it does not look like the traditional GT frame we know might be a pacific cycles GT 20 inch MTB frame.

What does all this mean...Nothing throw it in the scrap heap. Sorry to be blunt.
No worries; it sold on CL last Friday so I'm happy.