(CLASS 1) '67 Huffy "The Musclepunk"

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
I really like all the details you put into this bike.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Your "tinkering" is top notch! This is, as my boys would say, "Top tier".....
enjoyed watching it come to life, and the banter along the way as well ! Welcome to the Finished line!

Apr 14, 2015
Beautiful bIke man . Great mix of classic muscle & a touch of new school parts . Nice attention to detail , customized to your personality. Nicer then when it came out of the huffy shop .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
Thank you guys so much for the wonderful feedback. Nobody is more surprised with how this came out than me. This build was started as kind of a goof to do something with this free Huffy I ended up with. Look forward to seeing the rest of the builds coming across the line.

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
Since this is the closest bike to my main build this year, it has a special place in my heart. I really love all the detail work you put into it, and the fact you were able to get one of those seats away from Rob. It's a great bike and you should be extremely proud of it!

Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
Love it!! Great job.
Thank you!

Since this is the closest bike to my main build this year, it has a special place in my heart. I really love all the detail work you put into it, and the fact you were able to get one of those seats away from Rob. It's a great bike and you should be extremely proud of it!
Thank you CRASH! This bike was my first bike that I did just for a build off and it was influenced by a lot of the folks on here as well as you and Rob.

I'm getting even better than I thought at these seats if I fooled you...:D..nobody is getting one of Rob's seats away from him.

The seat is one I recovered.....of course you'd know that if you'd have been following along instead of out looking for a job...slacker..:21:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com