(CLASS 1) '67 Huffy "The Musclepunk"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have no idea what causes me to be compelled to build these bikes but I'm glad there are others out there doing the same thing.

Great time as usual fellas...:thumbsup:..thank you for all the encouragement and witty banter. This bike has been a lot of fun to tinker with.

final4_zpsovqm2sjg.jpg~original

final5_zpsl0mfjbvs.jpg~original

final_zps2zvfemaf.jpg~original

final2_zpshkp222cj.jpg~original

final3_zpsanw3k7rh.jpg~original

seat8_zpsktnwo3jq.jpg~original

peace2_zpsxhuxsjrv.jpg~original

Last edited:
I really like all the details you put into this bike.

Your "tinkering" is top notch! This is, as my boys would say, "Top tier".....
enjoyed watching it come to life, and the banter along the way as well ! Welcome to the Finished line!

Looks nice! you did a great job, the seat set up really makes it pop!

Beautiful bIke man . Great mix of classic muscle & a touch of new school parts . Nice attention to detail , customized to your personality. Nicer then when it came out of the huffy shop . [emoji106][emoji106][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful feedback. Nobody is more surprised with how this came out than me. This build was started as kind of a goof to do something with this free Huffy I ended up with. Look forward to seeing the rest of the builds coming across the line.

Love it!! Great job.

Thank you!

Since this is the closest bike to my main build this year, it has a special place in my heart. I really love all the detail work you put into it, and the fact you were able to get one of those seats away from Rob. It's a great bike and you should be extremely proud of it!

Thank you CRASH! This bike was my first bike that I did just for a build off and it was influenced by a lot of the folks on here as well as you and Rob.

I'm getting even better than I thought at these seats if I fooled you...:D..nobody is getting one of Rob's seats away from him.

The seat is one I recovered.....of course you'd know that if you'd have been following along instead of out looking for a job...slacker..:21:

Classy attention to detail!
This bike rocks!

Latest posts

Back