( Class 1 - MBBO#4) TorRed (68 Typhoon) - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchewy

For the love of the Ride 🚲 🔥
Pro Member
Reaction score

Well, I wanted to throw my hat in early this year.

For this build, I want a Petina'd, But somewhat shiny adult sized Muscle Bike. I picked a bent forked Typhoon with S7s on it. Even with the curbed wheels, this is one smooth ride. Been my goto bike for a few months now, if my other rides give issues, this old reliable Typhoon always has air, and is a comfortable well geared ride.

Not sure where this build will take me yet, but glad to have it in progress.

Building... riding...

Great starting point. I used an old red Typhoon for my very first custom BEER RUN in BO6.

Nice start! You could keep it simple. Sissy and Nanner. Cut the rear fender down to a half, or swap out with a duck tail and cut that down. Fat tire on the rear. Dump the front fender, throw some apes on it... BOOM!

I look forward to seeing it!

Typhoon season...awesome! Rat on!
Muscled Typhoon season ;-)
Sounds like a cool build!

Luke.
[emoji106]
Cool, another big boy muscle bike!
Big is the only way to go :) My kids are grown and grandkids off in the distance..
Great bike to start with for a big boy muscle bike, reminds me of this Spitfire I did back in the early 90s !

Mark
Nice lookin pair of bikes.
Great starting point. I used an old red Typhoon for my very first custom BEER RUN in BO6.
Yes, I remember seeing that in the archives, looked like a fun build!
Liking all the big bikes going on.
[emoji605] [emoji605] [emoji48] [emoji605] [emoji605]
Nice start! You could keep it simple. Sissy and Nanner. Cut the rear fender down to a half, or swap out with a duck tail and cut that down. Fat tire on the rear. Dump the front fender, throw some apes on it... BOOM!

I look forward to seeing it!
I like those suggestions. I have a short black duck tail, slightly bent up. Found a red nanner with a short sissy. Some bright red apes. If i have time, i will mock them up by the weekend. Will be color clash, for sure.. [emoji48]

Building... riding...

Latest posts

Back