(Class 1) STORMTROOPER Finished

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Outstanding, the crank really set it off. Great detail.
I couldn't care less about Star Wars, but I like your bike anyway!!
So cool! :rockout:

Luke.(I am your father)
Thanks guys, I'm happy with this one. It rides rough, but looks cool.

Luke, I've been wondering when someone would do the I am your father bit. :113:
Good stuff.

And again I do want to thank paper puncher for the photo edit, and my friend Carrie from my LBS for the grips.
I appreciate all the positive feedback I've had on this build, it reminds me why I joined this site.:forum:

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Turned out nice!
You should take it to your local movie theater and get some pictures with the marquee or posters. Sometimes they have cool looking life size cut-outs in the lobby for these big releases.
Ren Man is right on with this my Shakesbeerean brother! Looking forward to the Stormtrooper / Stormtrooper shots!

Reactions: Falstaff
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Ren Man is right on with this my Shakesbeerean brother! Looking forward to the Stormtrooper / Stormtrooper shots!
Yea, I like the idea of seeing what kind of displays the local theatre has. Just haven't been feeling like going to the mall, I don't know which place Ioathe more, the mall or walmart.

Reactions: Chad T

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
What a phat and phun ride!
Digging the seat and the fork.

Jul 12, 2015
goshanesigns.com
Wowzers! Makes me wish I spent a little less of my free time playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4 and more time making my bike as awesome as this. Great little details!

:::edit afterthought:::

Also pretty awesome coincidence we have two pop culture themed Apollos goin in the build off

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Wowzers! Makes me wish I spent a little less of my free time playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4 and more time making my bike as awesome as this. Great little details!

:::edit afterthought:::

Also pretty awesome coincidence we have two pop culture themed Apollos goin in the build off
Thanks BS, it was a fun build.
Two pop culture and three Apollo builds. Who would've guessed.

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
So I drudged up the energy to make myself go to my local movie theater, turns out they never had any of the starwars props. Just a couple movie posters that didn't work well as a back drop for me.
So I did an edit at the top of page one and have my final pics for this one.

Thanks to everyone who liked and supported this build.

Last edited:
Reactions: LukeTheJoker