(Class 1) STORMTROOPER Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super cool! If there is an ACE HARDWARE near you they have that 1/2 link! If there isn't then PM me your address and I'll send you one.;)
Thanks,
I dug through my cabinet, found a length of white half link chain. But it doesn't fit in my chain tool for some reason, I'll get it figured out this weekend and try to post a pic without a saggy chain.

IMG_0001.JPG

Got the half link on, no more chain sag.

IMG_0003ggg.JPG

Special thanks to @Paper Puncher for the movie poster.

st1.jpg

Outstanding, the crank really set it off. Great detail.
I couldn't care less about Star Wars, but I like your bike anyway!!
So cool! :rockout:

Luke.(I am your father)

Thanks guys, I'm happy with this one. It rides rough, but looks cool.

Luke, I've been wondering when someone would do the I am your father bit. :113:
Good stuff.

And again I do want to thank paper puncher for the photo edit, and my friend Carrie from my LBS for the grips.
I appreciate all the positive feedback I've had on this build, it reminds me why I joined this site.:forum:

Turned out nice!
You should take it to your local movie theater and get some pictures with the marquee or posters. Sometimes they have cool looking life size cut-outs in the lobby for these big releases.
Ren Man is right on with this my Shakesbeerean brother! Looking forward to the Stormtrooper / Stormtrooper shots!

Ren Man is right on with this my Shakesbeerean brother! Looking forward to the Stormtrooper / Stormtrooper shots!
Yea, I like the idea of seeing what kind of displays the local theatre has. Just haven't been feeling like going to the mall, I don't know which place Ioathe more, the mall or walmart.

Thanks guys, I'm happy with this one. It rides rough, but looks cool.

And again I do want to thank paper puncher for the photo edit, and my friend Carrie from my LBS for the grips.
No problems and like I said I have no problems with you moving it to the first post of this thread if you like as was just having a bit of fun myself. Cheers Sean

What a phat and phun ride!
Digging the seat and the fork.

Wowzers! Makes me wish I spent a little less of my free time playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4 and more time making my bike as awesome as this. Great little details!

:::edit afterthought:::

Also pretty awesome coincidence we have two pop culture themed Apollos goin in the build off

Wowzers! Makes me wish I spent a little less of my free time playing Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4 and more time making my bike as awesome as this. Great little details!

:::edit afterthought:::

Also pretty awesome coincidence we have two pop culture themed Apollos goin in the build off
Thanks BS, it was a fun build.
Two pop culture and three Apollo builds. Who would've guessed.

So I drudged up the energy to make myself go to my local movie theater, turns out they never had any of the starwars props. Just a couple movie posters that didn't work well as a back drop for me.
So I did an edit at the top of page one and have my final pics for this one.

Thanks to everyone who liked and supported this build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back