(Class 2) Gravity fed finished " Video Added "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here it is ..[emoji2]
Thanks for looking , and it's a blast to ride !!!
fa7fc0c0a01c68bf4e6dfb284b41a1fd.jpg

ab48780a2ab645c722a8aa28d792a9ed.jpg

2a1fe2339092e6f6aa30b7a4779c350b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda forgot about this one ! It definitely looks dangerously fun . It must requires a long steep hill & full face helmet. Ok I'm in lets ride [emoji95] I can see my self as a kid flying down the mountain by my house on it for sure ! Cool concept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
really cool build

W-H-A-A-T-??? By lowering the bars you raised the bar!!! That thing is an awesome work of art. I bow down to you.
I noticed that the steering was more responsive and touchy with the bars on the forks , it will take time to get use to it for sure .

Bring it to Crested Butte bike week and race it in the chainless bike race!!

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Cool stuff @c1run1 ! You had to navigate some pretty rough sections on that route. Well done. Any speedo readings from the truck ? And, you may have to "repack" those front hub bearings and tighten it up a bit before the next run....we want to see more builds by you in the future....:grin:

Cool stuff @c1run1 ! You had to navigate some pretty rough sections on that route. Well done. Any speedo readings from the truck ? And, you may have to "repack" those front hub bearings and tighten it up a bit before the next run....we want to see more builds by you in the future....:grin:
Thanks oddJob , the only thing new on his build where the tires and grips , i didn't want to dump a lot of money into this one as i have done in the past. And yes New Jersey Roads are horrible . I don't know what the state does with all its money other to send crews out with patch filler and smack it down with a shovel . We are looking for another hill to hit but i don't know if we have time before the holidays to do it . And thanks for checking out my projects .

I noticed that the steering was more responsive and touchy with the bars on the forks , it will take time to get use to it for sure .
I'm thinking that it has more to do with the width than the low placement of the bars.
Looks like fun! I'd still like to see a video showing your riding position from the side.

Latest posts

Back