(Class 2) REALLY DAD ..RIP Peterbuilt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I didn't come off like that... I only meant lowriders are hardly muscle bikes. My bike isn't a true muscle bike either...but I can go around a corner.

Really Dad has a good look and if he's happy, that's what counts.

Carl. :android:
no offence taken,and agree with you,I remember ridin my 'in the weeds bike before I started changing it and scraped the pedal a few times on the bends and over 2 speed bumps at work,although I had a laugh to myself I thought 'how dumb

Very cool bike! It is a head turner for sure.

That bike has gone through a LOT of different conversions!...A few from me, and a few from you.
This is what it "originally" looked like, when I bought it at Brimfield.

I like the latest configuration.

005-9.jpg

Great piece of rat muscle right there!

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you of Peterbuilt's passing. Peter Batura was 41 years old, a good husband, and the proud father of two young daughters. He was one of the most selfless persons I've ever met. He didn't have much, but what he did have he would gladly share.
I met Peter about 5 years ago, when I was riding by his house with one of my homebuilt recumbents. He came running down the driveway, barefoot and shirtless, (he was always barefoot) motioning for me to stop. It was at that moment he was hooked!
He didn't post much, but he loved to enter build offs, and would constantly check this site.
He will be sadly missed by all of his family and friends, especially this friend.

REST IN PEACE, MY FRIEND

Latest posts

Back