(Class I, MBBO-IV) Deutsch Muscle Fahrrad

Apr 14, 2015
Old school custom & cool !
All ties together very well 3" fat tire looks great & that seat is way cool ! I have one too came off a Ross . Over all well done job , German engineering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roadwarrior
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Das bike! That rear tire looks like an oversized brat in bun that's a little too small.....just the way I like 'em!

And the original patina on the frame and the old seat really make raise the level of rat-isfaction on this one. Well done!

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
nice little pig bike :thumbsup:

Reactions: sharmangasaurusrex
Mar 26, 2012
Fairless Hills, PA
Good time for another rat rod bikes lesson for ol' OddJob....."pig bike"? Can you "scribble down" a description?:nerd:
Pig bike is just the opposite of this. A pig bike was a single saddle bike that has been replaced with a banana seat and high rise handlebars.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble and OddJob
May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
Pig bike is just the opposite of this. A pig bike was a single saddle bike that has been replaced with a banana seat and high rise handlebars.
oh well you learn something new every day, thanks :blush:

Reactions: roadwarrior

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
nice little pig bike :thumbsup:
I read Pig Bike as a sort of pre-muscle, older bikes changed up with apes and bananas.
This had no banana, but I still would class it as a change over bike = pigbike!
Just my opinion though... :thumbsup:

Luke.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles