(Class I, MBBO-IV) Deutsch Muscle Fahrrad

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
German Muscle Bike
DSCN1794.jpg

DSCN1795.jpg

DSCN1796.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

DSCN1798.jpg

DSCN1801.jpg
DSCN1803.jpg

DSCN1793.jpg

Old school custom & cool !
All ties together very well 3" fat tire looks great & that seat is way cool ! I have one too came off a Ross . Over all well done job , German engineering [emoji88]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das bike! That rear tire looks like an oversized brat in bun that's a little too small.....just the way I like 'em!

And the original patina on the frame and the old seat really make raise the level of rat-isfaction on this one. Well done!

nice little pig bike :thumbsup:

Good time for another rat rod bikes lesson for ol' OddJob....."pig bike"? Can you "scribble down" a description?:nerd:
Pig bike is just the opposite of this. A pig bike was a single saddle bike that has been replaced with a banana seat and high rise handlebars.

Last edited:
Pig bike is just the opposite of this. A pig bike was a single saddle bike that has been replaced with a banana seat and high rise handlebars.

oh well you learn something new every day, thanks :blush:

Prost! to a great pig bike muscle bike!

nice little pig bike :thumbsup:
I read Pig Bike as a sort of pre-muscle, older bikes changed up with apes and bananas.
This had no banana, but I still would class it as a change over bike = pigbike!
Just my opinion though... :thumbsup:

Luke.

Latest posts

Back