Clean Ebike setup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this e-build on another site. Almost no visible wires or other untidy bits. The saddlebags are actually wood containers covered in leather. Lipos are in the saddlebags. This would look great on a vintage cruiser.
The equipment list:
- 9C 2807 hub motor
- 2x Grintech torque arms
- Lyen 12fet 3077 controller
- 15s2p Turnigy Lipo
- CycleAnalyst v2.3
- Handmade saddlebags from 9 oz leather and cedar, with sliding/removable drawers
file.php

file.php

file.php

That's a great looking e-build. I don't see the controller, must be under the rear rack and covered by the bags. I think this is the first electric build I've seen here, mostly used to seeing the 2 stroke Chinese motors which are illegal here in BC Canada. I really like the look of the bags. Well done.

Awesome stuff. But I have not seen the battrery mounted to one side of the bike before, this would be a bit wonky to ride? esp' with no hands. :/

LB: There appears to be 2 saddlebags and so likely has batteries in both. I have an ebike with a homemade frame and a big 20a/hr lifepo4 battery that is offset from centre and you'd never know from riding it, no pulling noted. I'm building a new frame for it now, I'll post pics once I have some real progress, here it is at the moment

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back