Cman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh, let's see. I love sunset walks on the beach. I love to lounge on a shag carpet in front of a crackling fireplace. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... you know... ALL THAT STUFF!

Oops wrong forum.

My name is Clancy and I live in Boise,Idaho. I just got back into the bike thing with the help of this website, Schwinn board and that darn Craiglist. Been pretty good with the buy/sell so far. 71' Breeze ($50) sold clear reflector pedals for 45. 71' Grey Ghost ($50) sold as project for $450.

Those above have financed my bike addiction and keep me in good graces with the wife. Since Dec 05' I have gone from 1 bike to 12 bikes.

My first Rat bike was a Western Flyer banana seat bike and one Christmas my parents put new seat and handle bar to make a BMX bike. My next bike was a Takara Bmx frame and I assemble the rest of the bike. In college my twin brother and I built a tandem , painted green w/tan pinstripes, and accessorized. It could haul 2 cases of beer in the rear baskets.

Here is my most recent picture from a great day of skiing. Both kids(2 and 4) won medals in their races.

0203071547a.jpg

A list of my builds. I have a few others but these are my main ones.

Elgin B-Bomb
CIMG1407.jpg

Mission Accomplished-RRBBO3
CIMG0977.jpg

2T- Tornado with 2spd kickback
0424081709.jpg

Butchered Bantam
0326081741a.jpg

My first and ongoing - Hornet.
1203072300.jpg

Black Rat for RRBBO1
DSCF3512.jpg

My Wood bike
WOODIE2.jpg

Columbia - Orange Crush
0702071935a2.jpg

Xtracycle
0712071922.jpg

Clunker for RRBBO2
c4.jpg

Kids Chopper
0610071055.jpg

Nice rides! Between buying and selling bikes, CL has been an enabler for my addiction. :D

Hey welcome, is that an oxegen mask you have on, or starbucks coffe cup? :lol:

Thanks for the post on my bike.I just checked out some of your pics and ran across your wood bike.I am a wood worker and had been thinking of doin' somthing cool like yours but with hardwoods and exotics.(awsome natural colors).Maby I can pick your brain sometime.

courtney (squirrel)

P.S. cool bikes

nice. i do like your amo boxes...i like that they sit higher...and that they are the 20 lb boxes, if i had a smaller bike i might have gone with them too. im trying to get 24 inch wheels and 3 inch wide bricks, but i have to get rid of my wheels first..so if you have some ideas let me know!

I just get a Big Kick seeing those two boys with smiles on their faces posing with that Black Mini Chopper...I shur hope you made 2.. Life is good ! :wink:

I like the bike with the two kids on it, thats a good pic, I`m sure you get alot looks from people when you ride them around that way.

Greetings, Thanks for the nice comment. I am doing a green straight bar also. Love your ride! Great bike!

cman said:
A list of my builds. I have a few others but these are my main ones.

Mission Accomplished-RRBBO3
CIMG0977.jpg

2T- Tornado with 2spd kickback
0424081709.jpg

Butchered Bantam
0326081741a.jpg

My first and ongoing - Hornet.
1203072300.jpg

Black Rat for RRBBO1
DSCF3512.jpg

My Wood bike
WOODIE2.jpg

Columbia - Orange Crush
0702071935a2.jpg

Xtracycle
0712071922.jpg

Clunker for RRBBO2
c4.jpg

Kids Chopper
0610071055.jpg

Greetings Mr Cman. Thanks for your compliment on my Chicago's Finest Rooling Steel! You were my inspiration for my G I Joe. The amo boxes make me want to fill them with Ice and stock them with a favorite beverage! Cheers. Dirtywater! I live just a stones throw away from you. Western Montana.

Welcome aboard. You live a great part of Montana. I don't get there much anymore, but I be up in CDA first of June.

dude
that wood bike is gorgeous
cute kids too!!!!
awesome bikes
the ammo boxes on the military bike....sweet

Latest posts

Back