BO15 Coke krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JEEPERS! That is a cool space!

We went like shopping on the weekend ..

I was lucky to find original pieces in good condition.
RAT ON :p
IMG_20200615_093631787.jpg
IMG_20200615_093709095.jpg

Great bike smile Sarah!!!

I love that chainring you found!

The chainring is cool, the MiniRat is awesome. It's nice to see what's available in Brazil, I haven't seen either of those before.
Will Sarah be turning wrenches on her new ride? It's a great way to spend time with them, and they're nearly guaranteed to become bike lovers!

The chainring is cool, the MiniRat is awesome. It's nice to see what's available in Brazil, I haven't seen either of those before.
Will Sarah be turning wrenches on her new ride? It's a great way to spend time with them, and they're nearly guaranteed to become bike lovers!

she loves little rat bikes

Time for this build to come out of Page 3 quarantine! Any updates?

I realize I'm really late to the "work space" conversation here, but this is the first I've seen those pictures. That is a REALLY cool work space. Used to live about 3 miles from the Willys Overland Jeep Plant. I still drive by it often. The factory has been torn down since they built the new one, but the Overland smokestack still stands. I think it's pretty cool that they left it up. I will snap a photo the next time I drive by it.

I realize I'm really late to the "work space" conversation here, but this is the first I've seen those pictures. That is a REALLY cool work space. Used to live about 3 miles from the Willys Overland Jeep Plant. I still drive by it often. The factory has been torn down since they built the new one, but the Overland smokestack still stands. I think it's pretty cool that they left it up. I will snap a photo the next time I drive by it.

thank you SoulGarage
i would love to see these photos

Latest posts

Back