College...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: yes. :shock:

3 classes back to back. Same teacher, same room, same seat... its going to be long.

College is lame. I paid $9.00 for parking today, but if you use your stupid little special card, it's $2.50. What a joke! I can't wait to get out of there already... too bad I'm actually paying these people. :roll:

Well, I'm going to Sincliar for my first two years and parking is $1 with the card, $2 without it. But I have to go through all heck and all the stupid construction around here to get there. :x

college was awesome, i want to go back, had a great set of people i met freshman year, made some great war stories and we r still all together as close friends. couldnt ask for more. o yea i mighta learned some stuff but ill be darned what it was.

schwinnmesa said:
College is lame. I paid $9.00 for parking today, but if you use your stupid little special card, it's $2.50. What a joke! I can't wait to get out of there already... too bad I'm actually paying these people. :roll:

Not as fun as you thought it would be :mrgreen: Well, I started 8th grade today (school was cancled yesterday due to Irene :mrgreen: )
My teachers are horrible and I have maybe two of my friends in all my 8 classes :| The bus ride was hot and tight with 3 people to a seat. AND...I had to walk a half mile to my house because my road was closed due to a tree laying on the power lines :roll: Oh well, only 184 days left :(

Nick, sounds rough! You will get used to it though... and I'll get used to college. Everything is just so boring. Core classes are a bummer whether it's in college or mandatory middle school / high school classes.

Everything will be a lot better once 8th grade is over though. That was a horrible school year for me; I got suspended twice!!! :lol:

High school is awesome.

schwinnmesa said:
Nick, sounds rough! You will get used to it though... and I'll get used to college. Everything is just so boring. Core classes are a bummer whether it's in college or mandatory middle school / high school classes.

Everything will be a lot better once 8th grade is over though. That was a horrible school year for me; I got suspended twice!!! :lol:

High school is awesome.
Well, a little better today :wink: But still boring...I guess were not really cut out for this school stuff :lol: I'd like to know what you got suspended for :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I'd like to know what you got suspended for
TheFlyingDingo said:
YOU Got suspended?

Yeah... twice! It was a long time ago so it doesn't really matter now. :lol: One suspension was for 5 days and the other one was for 2 days I think. The vacations were nice though, I needed them. I got tired of having to hide a knife in my shoe.

But yeah, that's good that school is settling in on you guys. Great to hear! I actually like college now... I love night classes since downtown is dead!! It's awesome. Let me take a pic out of my chemistry class and show you guys!!

Latest posts

Back