Colson Klunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Please enlighten us.

Oh, and your seat post is to long. :)

Lovin this color!Sitting on some of the same,but it's getting to cold! :x Curious on a spoke update also! :p
L8 EM

Thanks guy's! I can't remember the size of the die but I'll get it and post it this weekend. It comes in handy when doing oddball stuff with spokes and hubs. Thanks!!!

Got the front wheel done. The die size used on the spokes is a #2 - 56 TPI. There is probably a metric equivalent used now, but the 2-56 works well on most all the 105 ga. spokes I've ever found. I have a die that works on the .120 ga. spokes also, all I can find marked on it is .133".

klunkerfwheel2.jpg

Don't like too much and it will be done. Kmart had these tires for $8.50 each. They are 26 X 2.125" Ching Shins and they look similar to the original Uniroyal Nobby's. Thanks!!!

Got the Colson done and went riding and made some pics.

topfront.jpg

toprear.jpg

Everything worked well on it. It was a fun bike to build. Everyone in the buildoff has done a great job and it was a pleasure to participate in. There are some great bikes here!!! Thanks!!!

If we got a chance to vote on the Klunker build-off, this would be my pick. I absolutely love it 8)

Latest posts

Back