Comin right along

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You really are coming right along, son. I know how busy you are, but you're still getting so much done on this build off. Great work. Though I don't understand the terms you guys use I am enjoying following the progress. Have a great time with Mom. You don't know HOW MUCH I miss being there with you all this time. Enjoy her as much as you can while you can. Life's so short. Can't wait to see the next step. Love, MOM

Hello CCR and everyone else. I joined last week so I could follow my son, Eddie's, progress on this bike. I must say that though I don't understand alot of what you talk about, it so interesting to follow. Do you boys have bike build threads too where I could view your work?

I was wondering also if there are many women who build these bikes? You all have the greatest day ever.

heres mine, tho i'll admit my bikes not as involved as Fast Eddies bike is turnin out to be, just glad to have somethin to show off when its all said and done :)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BIKE

i know weve got at least one girl in this competition, maybe more, i think Dez, the thread labeled "Jackz" is hers (To Dez - dont hate me if i just called you a girl and your not)

anywho, thanks for watchin !!!

Latest posts

Back