Comments on B O B's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So as we're nearing the end of the build off and more of us doing test rides. I thought it would be cool to share some of the comments we are getting from friends and the general public.
While on my test ride the other day I had a few stares and a few comments on it. Two of my favorite one's was "what brand of bike is that? " and "That thing looks just pure evil"

"Is that yours?"... ha ha, yeah, I get that too. And "did you build that?" is a common one. When out on Glenderson once, I got "my, that's long" from an older lady. So I smiled and said "yes, I prefer long ones. I find them easier to handle".

Glen.

Bean and I got a "What do you call that" last year from an older lady while we were out riding our BO Bikes... Our reply with a straight face: "A bike" :cool2:

Luke.

Ive gotten some pretty candid ones of mine in progress.

Usually something along the times of... laughter, Thats really (expletives) awesome.

Gah I really need to finish this thing quick.

Trying to explain the propane tank on my Flat-Tracker has been awkward....one guy said, "How fast does that make it go?" I said,,,well, still only as fast as I can peddle it without catching my rear on fire......! "It is just an added feature!" "the kids love it!" Several have followed me around while test riding it! I have said , "It makes me peddle faster...especially in a cross-wind!"

Latest posts

Back