Conn Nat'l DRAGWAY coming...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all you lovers of tire smoke and wheelies,listen up. Efforts to put a 1/8 mile Dragstrip in CT
are underway and you can sign up to help...http://www.petitions24.com/support_ct_national_dragway
Help the cause to make it happen and we can all enjoy watching or racing...Stevil

Yes!!!
On a side note, Musclepalooza is May 25th up at Lebanon! :rockout:

The old track was out in the woods at one time,but then the neighborhood
grow around it. THEN it got noisy,too much for some folks...Stevil

that's Americans for ya, build your house next to a noisy or smelly (farms) area, then have the place shut down.

Sunday Sunday Sunday at Conn Dragway,16 funny cars including Jungle Jim Liberman and Jungle Pam,the Warlord camaro,King and Marshall plymouth,Frank Frederichi's Shark Corvette,Bruce Larson's camaro,Big Jim Dunn,the Yankee Peddlar etc etc etc---ahhhhh the old CT Dragway and a ton of memories,spent many a sun with eyes tearing and nose burning in the pits when they fire those beasts up,check out the CT Dragway site for some good pics of a bygone era! Hope this latest attempt at bringing a dragstrip to CT goes to fruition!

Last edited:
That wheelie popping Econoline pickup in reverse was nuts!
Been thinkin,who's gonna run at this track? Old timers bringing out old rods,
front wheel drive turbo charged ricers,showroom stock Mustangs,what?
Can't be like the old days can it? One more Jet car,please!...Stevil

Me an the buds not more than fresh outta highschool sweating the week waiting for the weekend.Sixteen funny cars again,thanks we love you Frank but we LOVE Jungle Pam:whistle:She's an ol gal now but back in the day WOW!!,check out her web page! We used to bring huge grinders and triple bagged them for the cooler so as not to get soggy but some how mine always took on more water than a German U boat with fourteen dept charges coming her way,heeeeey I think I may have to call some ol school buds and get the skinny on that:rofl:

Last edited:
Pro Stock man, Butch Leal,Paul Bleavins,Sox and Martin VS...
the Motown Missle!! Dandy .... Landy,Dyno Don Nickelson VS...
the Tijauna Taxi,Gapp and Roush 4dr Maverick!! Wow.
Yes Mister "Cat in the Hat " Roush of Nascar fame raced a Pinto in CT.

Please support Ct National Dragway and sign the petition it only takes a few minutes and help make this happen for the state.:dance2:

Good News! I was speaking with my mechanic who races stock cars
and he thinks a strip would be Great cause it's Expensive to run
cars that crash regularly. Drag racing is economically smarter!...Stevil

Latest posts

Back