cool water bottles at Target

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these water bottles at Target yesterday. They also come in yellow. They are limited time only and I couldn't find them online.
IMG_6771.jpg

cool looking.

"problem" with these is you have to stop to take a drink, because you must unscrew the top.

if you want to drink while riding, you need one of those that the top can be opened by holding it with one hand and pulling on it with your teeth.

We use both kinds btw. sometimes it nice to stop for a drink and smell the roses.

Oh please Jerry :lol: , you can't drink and drive and your from Texas? Wasn't Texas the state where you use to be able to have a beer on the dash?

Just kidding around. :lol:

Those bottles are so cool I'm going to write my brother in Denver and see if he can find them. I wish they were square bottles so they wouldn't roll around the basket.

So here's my trick, I get the Pug's trike up to speed and put my foot on the steering tab on the right fork and then with two hands I open the bottle. Water bottle.
And this is why no one will ride close to me :roll:

GL

Update: My wife found them on line in MA at Target for $9.99................she searched "water bottle bike"

I love this girl 8)

That's whut I'm talkin' about - drinkin' and pedlin'. Cain't unscrew a bottle of boones farm and keep ridin' without some sort of drama hapin' now can ya?

You are right, tho, it wasn't so long ago that Texas enacted the open container laws, and then at first, the LEO had to see the driver taking a swig before you were in trouble. Thankfully MADD (mothers against drunk driving) won out over DAMM (drunks against mad mothers) and the laws are tougher now. We still have way too many on the roads, and sadly cyclists are often the losers.

BTW: i do like the bottles with the cool bikes, in case I gave the wrong impression.

I just came through the door tonight after a Willie Nelson concert at the Meledy Tent and the Pug's dancing around the floor not listening what I said about Willie and he kicks this box from UPS at me. We got his water bottles.

JuJuEyes.jpg

Those JuJu eyes are starting to bug me!

Graylock

Latest posts

Back