COOLER CORONA Shakedown pics !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LUCKY 13 ?? Maybe ?
I set out to spend as little as possible using what parts I had laying around , I was doing really well till the finishing touches narrower front tyre & tube 26 x 1.25 then I thought lets lower the bars so purchased a new stem took my total to £24.68.
Rain put paid to my shakedown run & finished pics so heres my improvised studio shots, I'm watching some great builds which make for a great competition so diverse but now I can sit back & watch !!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D
RRB6Finished001.jpg

RRB6Finished005.jpg

RRB6Finished003.jpg

RRB6Finished004.jpg

RRB6Finished002.jpg

RRB6Finished006.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=41346&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=43235&p=421245#p421245

Re: COOLER CORONA

Lucky 13 is a blue beauty. I love the narrower front rim & tire. It's not traditional, but I bet it's faster than a classic racer. Not traditional - it's a serious machine. Great job ! :D :D :D

This is one sweet looking bike! Very sleek and fast looking!

Great job, i thought you were done from the moment you started. Your build got cooler and cooler as you subtracted more and more. The highlight for me is the springer that doesn't spring, awesome detail! Keep on winning more free bikes!!!

Great work!! Low and mean. Yeah baby!! Get ta chillin'!! Peace

Thanks for the comments guys but even though Cooler is finished I may go for new build with a week to go ? May set myself a real challenge cos I'm bored. :?: :?: :idea:

YEAH !! The rain stopped SHAKEDOWN time. Drag strip inspired , built for straight line, built for short blasts ? Had to remember these design flaws when my knees were pounding my chest (6'3" ) bike is knee high and tight corners were not an option also never riding a bike with hub brakes before made for an interesting maiden voyage. Shall we say it was an experience and the looks I got were a mix of nice bike & look at that old fool on that nice bike ! :lol: :lol:
2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

The sun shone upon us for a change :!: :!:

Sweet bike :D Really like the springer without the spring :wink:

It's a shame they don't know you built that nice bike. There's no fool like an old fool - I know from experince.

Kid with a BMX wants to race for pink slips ?
I can take him, I can, I know I can he's only got 40 years on me :!: :idea: wonder if I can get a head start :?:
How fast is a 10 year old :?:
Just noticed I think I had best reset date on camera WHOOPS !!!!

Great job Roger. Such a cool classic look from an everyday frame.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve next.

Latest posts

Back