Copper Chopper!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I set out this year, initially, to do something a bit over the top. Then I realized what I had in mind would take more time to do it right than I really had. So, I relaxed my objective to just building something cool that I'd enjoy riding about. To that end, I present to you the Copper Chopper!

IMG_1209_zps9da23f86.jpg

IMG_1216_zps90467ee3.jpg

IMG_1219_zps6ad0be26.jpg

IMG_1220_zpsbd5315e8.jpg

IMG_1230_zps184a8264.jpg

IMG_1231_zps1637cb80.jpg

The full build thread is here:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-copper-chopper.83261/

Last edited:
WHOA!!!
That came together quick at the end. This build is like Elvis Meets Buck Rogers! The King would have loved those fins and bumper bullet light!
Great job buddy!!!!

WHOA!!!
That came together quick at the end. This build is like Elvis Meets Buck Rogers! The King would have loved those fins and bumper bullet light!
Great job buddy!!!!
Thank you. A lot of the parts were simmering for quite a while, so the last week was just putting it all together and tightening bolts. But it was still a bit of a push to get there, and my entire house is trashed due to neglecting other chores... :D

Love the way it came together and copper highlights.

You may need 9 months to get back into the good books after this, however I think the bike is worth all your efforts.

Latest posts

Back