Copper King 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, when did you start this build and when did you complete it?

I rode with Frank last night and from what he told me this bike was actually built in about one day, Saturday if I'm not mistaken. He's had that frame for quite a while, we've talked about him building it, but up til a couple days ago no word about it. then mid last week he started talking about building it for this month's Cyclone Coaster ride. as I understand it, he had the parts laying around and just started putting parts together until it emerged.
I've seen this bike in person and it looks amazing! at the ride people kept coming up and staring at it and commenting on it. the wheels are unbelievable!

here are a few I took on the ride yesterday:

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0308a.JPG

37fleetwood said:
I rode with Frank last night and from what he told me this bike was actually built in about one day, Saturday if I'm not mistaken. He's had that frame for quite a while, we've talked about him building it, but up til a couple days ago no word about it. then mid last week he started talking about building it for this month's Cyclone Coaster ride. as I understand it, he had the parts laying around and just started putting parts together until it emerged.
I've seen this bike in person and it looks amazing! at the ride people kept coming up and staring at it and commenting on it. the wheels are unbelievable!

Awesome!!!
This is a cool build!

Very Nice,Gotta love the copper wheels!! 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back