Cosmic Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm back in. I made a few minor changes to my build plans while staying true to the the original look I want. This build is a "what if" build as in what if a bicycle company partnered with a automobile company in the 60's to build a beach cruiser. This will be a "new" clean version.
I was going to incorporate a variety of 60's styles into this but I've narrowed it down to one car that I've always been fascinated with, the Chrysler Turbine!
I think TRM tank works well with this theme so I'm starting with that and a flightliner frame. But I will be adding enough personal touches to make it unique.

Welcome back to the space age.

I like that color. Where would you use it? The tank, rack and fork tips? I hope you keep the chrome frame.

I like that color. Where would you use it? The tank, rack and fork tips? I hope you keep the chrome frame.
I'm keeping the chrome. The color will be on the tank, skirts, fenders and the new rear rack.
I'm going to use an orange/bronze shade candy color more than likely. This won't be a strict turbine tribute bike but more of a 60's space age theme borrowing styling from the turbine.
I'm gonna start the sculpting process this weekend for the custom parts if everything goes according to plan

Nice. You're using a different rack? I've always thought these racks flow so nicely with this frame.

Latest posts

Back