Count me in (Black American)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be building around this set of bars and stem.

klunk002.jpg

Re: Count me in

I like where this bike is going!

Here it is in a rolling chassis, lots more tweaking to come. Like to send a shout out to my (Bro's FINX) Gaskill and Andrew Logan of Smoopy's vintage bicycles in Murfreesboro, TN. This is where I’ve done most of the building so far, Nice to be able to do the work at a shop and have access to all the parts necessary. and having some talented individuals to hang with doesn’t hurt either.
klunk006.jpg

Markm said:
Diggin it so far!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Me too, I love the fusion of vintage and new. Those knobbies bring a certain "je ne sais quoi?" to the assemble that is just very pleasing to the eye. No joke and yes that is actually how you write "je ne se koi" :wink: OK, it looks awesome!

I was going to call it (je ne se koi) as a gesture of gratitude, until I realized that xddorox already named his ride that. So for now the name stays as is, Who is Frederick Douglass?
Best wishes,
BP

Still hashing out a back brake and some other tweaks.........It's far from complete, but rideable as long as you don't like to stop.
Possible name change (FAUXCOON KLUNKER)?????

klunk012.jpg

Latest posts

Back