Craigs 2 stroke NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I almost pulled the trigger on this one as I've seen a LOT of similar bikes in the area..then I read up on NYS motorized bicycle laws (basically one big NO) and I think I know why he's selling it. We do have a few areas here in the NY Capital district that seem to let folks get away with these (Gloversville, Amsterdam, etc..)but the local cops are gonna go by the letter of the law I know.
Being a Cranbrook or similar frame it might be a bit sketchy, too.
Motorized bicycle - $100 (Kinderhook)
00v0v_fSWpUeIK9AR_600x450.jpg

6058.png
6058.png
6059.png
6059.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

safety tips

Motorized 2 stroke bicycle. Engine runs well. Pedal to start. Has clutch. If you see this ad its still available

If you want the guy's phone number try the Albany NY Bike section of Craigs.. I don't want to put it out on teh WWW without his permission.

Yes. From what I have read, motorized bicycles are not allowed on the street in NY. Find yourself an e-bike or old school moped with pedals to be street legal in the Empire State. The "Lazer Moped" is a Chinese made old school moped that is still available on-line.

Latest posts

Back