!!! Crank!Magazine issue#4 *download* !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folx,

since the PimpGarage went out of business some months ago, there's no way to print the latest issue of Crank!Magazine due to the lack of money. I think it's just fair to give it to you as a downloadable version. It's (as you might know from the previous issues) bilingual (german and english). Most of the content is outdated now - but I bet you guys still have a good time flipping the pages of issue #4.

crank4_cover1.jpg

:!: Crank!Magazine #4, 72dpi, PDF, ca. 15MB (LowQuality) -> fast download, fast output, poor picture quality

:!: Crank!Magazine #4, 300dpi, PDF, ca. 227MB (HighQuality) -> full print quality, maximum picture quality even at 400% zoom

("right click"; "Save As...")

To view, you gonna need Acrobat Reader. You can get it here for free:

Thanks to Micha, Paula, Jahpix-Micha and all who made this issue possible.

Issue #5 will come for sure. But at this point I don't even know in which way we gonna publish it.

Regards.
Sebastian

P.S. If you find any mistakes - just keep them :)

I'm sorry to hear that Basti. :cry:
Did the move to the new town do you guys in? I've always wanted to do a cruiser shop and figured since you guys have a bigger scene over the pond, what you were doing would do well.

jeff

THANKS! That magazine is amazing... Someone please post the back issues on rapidshare! I need more!

Thanks dude!

kuhldeville said:
Does anyone know where I can get my grubby little paws on any other issues?

I still have issues #1, #2 and #3 here. 64 pages each. printed in full color with high gloss cover. Due to the weak dollar it's gonna be $6.00 per copy. I'm gonna give it to you guys for a special "RatRodBikes-Price" of $5.00 if that's okay with you.

macnut said:
THANKS! That magazine is amazing... Someone please post the back issues on rapidshare! I need more!

Thanks dude!

See above. As long as I have some printed copies here there won't be any other online distribution.

chimichanga said:
:shock: so many good looking women there! LOL i need to take a trip to germany soon! Also the frames are amazing!

Hehe! Come on over and let's have some fun. The cruiser scene is on a steady rise over here. There's a cruiser meet almost every weekend during the summer.

Crank!Basti said:
kuhldeville said:
Does anyone know where I can get my grubby little paws on any other issues?

I still have issues #1, #2 and #3 here. 64 pages each. printed in full color with high gloss cover. Due to the weak dollar it's gonna be $6.00 per copy. I'm gonna give it to you guys for a special "RatRodBikes-Price" of $5.00 if that's okay with you.

macnut said:

Thanks dude!

See above. As long as I have some printed copies here there won't be any other online distribution.

That's totally cool with me... I didnt know they were available.

I'd like to order one of each please. PM me shipped price for lot (all 3 issues) to 91303 USA and your PayPal (or payment info).

Thanks man!

Latest posts

Back