Crazy Bike Stash find after being in storage over 40 years

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well me and my buddies with Asphalt Apes had a great day picking a stash in a attic, been there 40 years, guy used to work on bikes and passed years ago, his wife and son asked if we would clean it all out and could have everything for cleaning it up for them. We filled 6 car and truck loads with still more to go get.

Club is still going to go through everything which will take some time, we do plan to sell most of it, here on Rat Rod Bike ect. funds to go to our club, build a give away bike, help build bike for our club member.

Like to figure out the girls bike with strange post, also the one with a nice curve in it, has a rear rack, chain guard. And I'm sure one we can look at everything we can figure out what all frames we have.

I have enough projects, just helped 3 friends sell some classic cars, they could not get over how fast I found them a buyer, I have have to help him part with the 914

They must have had a huge attic. Makes you wonder how many more stashes like this there are throughout the country. :shock: Gary

The attic wasn't that big over the garage with a 4 pitched roof and low, it was packed tight, we even found the old bicycle repair sign which they kept along with 2 heavy boxes that contained silver coins that the father stashed 40 years ago, the family was so excited since they never knew where he hid them.

Some really nice muscle bike stuff for several of my projects, I was really digging the sissy bar back rest, I guess that next bike will be painted blue metallic instead of green.

Latest posts

Back