• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Crazy cool stuff for sale.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going through another phase where I need to off load stuff so I don't end up a hoarder. I'm not just going to give stuff away for free though. I think these are fair prices. I am open to offers. Shipping will be the best rate I can get and depending on distance.

$225 per swing bike frame with vintage style forks. $200 with round leg front forks. (Complete frame and seat post. Used headsets included Until they are gone. Right now I have enough for four of the 8 frames I have.

I have one original frame with some repair work done and still in need of some tlc. $250.

$250 for the chrome stingray jr. Grips tires and seat are only about 6 miles old. The rear tire is a 20x2.125 wide tread stingray slick.

$500 each for the craziest two swing bikes possibly ever made. Crazy rat custom all over these two. These are heavy and big. Shipping will likely be between $50 to $100 on these.

$300 for the S-Works langster. It weighs around 18 lbs. SPD pedals, two front wheels, one quick release and one bolt on. Geared 48-13. I used it for a commuter two cities away.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 348
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 339
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 329
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 287
That dragster wheelie Swing bike you built is so iconic. Very tempting.

IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2103.JPG
I have all the parts needed to complete one bike to rideable condition. $350 shipped.

The paint is a mess, front tire and seat are weathered. The rear tire is chewed up on the left side from a motorcycle chain. The tubes and tires do hold air. In one hour you could be riding.

A few items are not pictured but I can round them up. Chain, nuts, bb cups, kick stand...

You know you want it kingfish.....lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back