Creased Lightning!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dragged this ailing Fuji Folder out of storage last weekend...it really needs some love. If I'm going to work on it, I might as well throw my hat in the build-off ring, too.

Current plans? Little beyond fresh paint, re-assembly, and a clever name. Let's see what turns up in the parts bin, shall we? That'll drive whatever the final outcome will be. It still bends in the middle, so it already fulfills half its moniker.

IMG_20190507_121027.jpg

IMG_20190507_121151.jpg

I dragged this ailing Fuji Folder out of storage last weekend...it really needs some love. If I'm going to work on it, I might as well throw my hat in the build-off ring, too.

Current plans? Little beyond fresh paint, re-assembly, and a clever name. Let's see what turns up in the parts bin, shall we? That'll drive whatever the final outcome will be. It still bends in the middle, so it already fulfills half its moniker.

View attachment 94639
View attachment 94640

Wow, that I will totally enjoy! The best known bikes in Poland are the Romet Wigry folding bicycles. (I can actually count the people who didn't have them or ride them on the fingers of only one hand :D )
Romet_Wigry_3_in_Krak%C3%B3w_%281%29.jpg

Also Romet & ZZR previously made tons of folding bicycles of different sizes and frame styles.

Welcome aboard the build-off train! This might be our only / first folding bike in the BO#14?

RaT oN~!

Cool frame and the 26in wheels should ride nice. I needed one of those back when I drove a Corvette.

Okay, time to "unfold" your plans for this build.

Picked up a roachy Fuji folder yesterday. Kinda hoping to see how your build is unfolding.

IMG_20190825_123533.jpg

Latest posts

Back