Cross Brace Bars!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was originally going to have a faired compartment in the back and form a windshield over two LED lights (one fog, one spot), but too much was going on for the former and this thing weighs more than enough in its "completed" form (at some point, I might get to etching the custom pedal plates and coaster brake reaction arm).

13497705_10153865896208191_3929405376481345217_o.jpg

22549482_10155249036658191_6984168142686860633_n.jpg

They're Builtpoor! bars from Sensor, a member here. He does great work and his prices are unbeatable. They're very similar to the 1937 Monark bar that used an early open-faced stem to allow the crossbar to be used as a mounting.

I really admire the small business guys who work on things here. From Renaissance Tanks to CBs Fab work and beyond. I'm always learning someone is making something new.

I know Hooligan is doing bars too, or rather getting back into bars again since his equipment will soon be fixed, guy does it all.

It's a great look combining the creative efforts of not only your ideas but those of other members here.

I agree. This is a great place with people doing some amazing things. People are always impressed with my stuff when I ride around, but I just think to myself that they should see the incredible things I've seen others build.

The grips on Interrobang are also from Thompson, who sells in the For Sale section. I tried to get as many things as I could from people on here for that particular build. The Thompson grips, I also highly recommend—they look great, are comfortable, and cheaper than a lot of ordinary production grips. I also have a pair of ball ends on my Iver Johnson Special Racer. I've been really impressed by everything I've got on here—all high quality stuff.

Latest posts

Back