Cruisin for beaches in san diego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I've always loved bikes, and now that my kids are old enough, I've gotten back into them in a big way.

I bought a beach cruiser of offer up. 20 bucks and I had a beach beater. But it was boring. So I grabbed an ammo can I had lying around and mounted it to the rear rack. And it was still kinda boring, and high in the air, and uncool.

GOsnpJl.jpg

So back to the interwebs....I found a dookie looking stretch cruiser. The guy who had it, didnt know what it was, but he was willing to deal. Traded a pile of crap from the garage, and took home what I hoped was a dyno roadster. Turns out, Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy, and it looked like it had been painted with black house paint.
G8XiW8D.jpg

So a few days with some aircraft stripper and sand paper, I was ready to paint. Now, it's an even, smooth gloss white, with a gloss black chain guard. Did the PVC cap gear shift, topped with a golf ball covered in a paracord monkey fist. Rides like a dream, gets stares, and cruises for beaches.
Pten8Ka.jpg

VrFit8x.jpg

QMDFwB0.jpg

Welcome to RRB, your intro title gave me a chuckle. Cool rides

Latest posts

Back