Crusty Racer...low budget Board Tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the Crusty Racer is done...I think...I pretty much stuck to my budget, I broke down and bought new tubes after about 10 flats from used vintage tubes and I found these killer antique Nickel/Brass oversized VaLve Stem Covers...kept it under $50...here's the before and after pics and a link to some of the build....THANKS for looking!
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72874

Great job on keeping the rat look on all the parts, it looks like it's been a racer for many yrs.
Kenny

Nice bike! Nothing needs to be added or taken away, nothing looks out of place, not too much, not too little,
It's just right.

Wow! I'd ride THAT!

Has a great survivor look to it, nice job!

Is it me, or does it look like this bike has a modified front suspension for the circle track? 8)

haha, yeah boy...added a little spring rubber on the pony for the high banks!...THANKS for the props guys!

dude i love this bike so much nice job

for me the photos are as much FUN as the build...inspired by some comments that the Racer looks like a Barn Find, I borrowed some time today at my buddies barn...enjoy!

Latest posts

Back