Cuban ingenuity... Let's see what happens

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go...
IMAG0586_zps6d68cd6a.jpg

looks good...

Hey Crash, yes I will give it a sex change and do double tubes. Not sure yet. I've always like the schwinn dx look

LukeTheJoker said:
Very cool! It looks well proportioned with those wheels and I bet it will be pretty quick if you are keeping the gearset!

Luke.
Yes Luke, I am keeping the gear set. I like the look of the chrome spoke protector.

Chrome spoke protector = muscle bike (In my opinion) They give the bike "that look".

You'll notice both my builds will have them. So does my son's 5-speed mod and my next build ('69 Sears Spyder 24" resto). I've gone a little nuts for 5-speed with chrome spoke protectors. I even thought about making a wind chime with them I like them so much. :lol:

LukeTheJoker said:
Oh yeah! Love it!
Good to see someone else working on a workbench outside too!

Luke.

Same here! I need to put two of the legs back on so it's held up with my spare trailer at the moment. :lol:

Hey all! Been a little slow posting pics will put some up tomorrow. I got my tires, grips, and new chain today. Had sanded down the frame to put down some primer but local auto parts store only had a staff of 2 with 20 people waiting. Had a little left in a can, and threw it on to avoid surface rust. Hopefully can get there tomorrow and then post some pics

Hey all! I finally have another update on my build. Still have a couple things to finish. What do you guys think? any suggestions?

IMAG0010_zpsd9e2cbe7.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Same here! I need to put two of the legs back on so it's held up with my spare trailer at the moment. :lol:

Lol, what happened to the other two? use them in a build?

Latest posts

Back