Cucumber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. Last week was a holiday in Spain and fuy not work for that reason my draft tube not much movement. On Friday, the end of the handlebar on the frame to see how it looks. I have another fixie project design to carry the plates of the handlebar but in the picture. Not if you may put buildings fixie in this forum but when finished and will hang a picture. Here is the photos and this week carried out, the straps a greeting.

love it! cant wait to see what youve got in store for the fork! 8)

Hello everyone. My English is very small and use the translator may not be accurately translated with all my comments, I hope you will forgive me. This week started by the straps haver what you think. It is a very tedious process but it is important to capture my imagination is my bicycles.

It's alright, you make yourself perfectly understood! :)
Looks like this will be a truly unique bike, you are doing some really beautiful work on it. :D

this week was not very fruitful. And end of the tilting axis to have a smooth operation. Thanks for the comments and Merry Christmas to all.

Beautiful design, dude ! You're a true craftsman with tubes and other iron stuff. Can't wait to see the final result. I bet, it makes me speechless, just as the "Supertanker" (made by Kenny P.) did. Keep up the good work ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello again. After a month I have received the order from Holland. The covers are 24 by 3 inches and the tires of 24 per 10 cm. You can now continue the project. Greetings.
This month I took a course of forging and manufacture a blog where I hang all my work here is the link that seems haver. http://www.hierrosmamake.blogspot.com

Hello again I've been a little off due to family problems. Today I followed the project to finish in a month. I hope so. Wheel radii will be four pieces of 2mm sheet 100mm wide like a fan. Haver if seen in the photo.
This weekend I hope to have mounted a wheel to see the result. Greetings.

Latest posts

Back