Curved seat tube but, what is it??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skip-tooth-...727810?hash=item1a0d538802:g:cIYAAOSwnLdWr5UN

s-l1600.jpg

On ebay right now, starting at $150 and says free economy shipping. Skip tooth and very cool lines!!

I have searched and found the chain ring on an old Lasalle, a Westfield, and an ebay auction stating it was a Shelby.

1937 Roadmaster supreme.....maybe???

9768_1806_21G0LVLL3.jpg

Frame looks like a match to me.

I posted it over on The Cabe. I bet the seller has had 20 buy it now offers already!!

Dude I would have kept this to yourself haha

The problem is, I would have wanted to keep it. Then I would spend months and $$$$ trying to get it in shape. It was much more fun to expose it to others!!

If I would have bought it, I'd probably put a Columbia bugeye tank on it, a rattle can paint job, and a higgins beehive springer. I love the classic lines, but have no issues throwing parts that I like together.

There is a guy that actually makes reproduction tanks of the RMS ones. I'm sure they aren't cheap but I would have paid up to make it look OG. I'm sure this bike is going to bring a lot of money. I'm out though can't afford anymore than what it's at already with 6 days left in the auction. I bet the guy selling the bike is probably thinking he struck gold, probably had no idea the bike was so rare.

I'm sure he didn't. Probably going thru the barn right now, looking for more treasures!!

Wow, you really got the bids going on that one ape. Almost to 700 already.

I still don't know what bike it is, but the seller states "An E-bay Bike Guy has told me that this looks like a Y - Frame Road Master."

Latest posts

Back