Custom build 57 chevy lowrider bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jkrate1985 said:
Howdy all, Sorry for no updates. I had to take a little trip for the military. Hoping to dive back into the projects! Ill be posting updates soon. :!:

Tour of duty huh? Thanks for your service! Now get to buildin' :wink:

flatblack50 said:
VERY nice!!! I saw a Cadillac bicycle kinda like this online.

Any pics of that one?

Howdy all,
Been some time since I've checked in, life has been busy! The 57 has been on the back burner for the most part. I brought it to the front n stirred the pot a little bit from time to time. Been focusing on a few Chevelle restorations. Got the body work all finished and second coat of primer. Couple areas to block sand yet but about ready to paint. I have to wait for a free weekend as it will be a time consuming paint job. Looking at airbrushing all the side trim and belair fin. Anyone have ideas for a name instead of belair to airbrush on the side?

guard was welded solid, cut and made tabs so removable.

and the trim piece between the taillight housing and the top fin trim seamed to have disappeared somewhere...Only thing I can think of is a had a crew come in and do some construction...ive looked everwhere! if anyone has a drivers side one of those (hinged for fuel cap- now battery box for light) they don't need please let me know.

WOW... This is awesome. Needs a set of moon discs. :cool2:

It needs some sort of overbuilt fork or a streamliner front fender. Amazing work, you should post some of your Chevelle work here somewhere too.

Howdy all,
... Anyone have ideas for a name instead of belair to airbrush on the side?...

First off...fleeping awesome bike!

As for names... 210? Biscayne? Nomad? Or from Wikipedia about the '55 Bel Air..." It was called the "Hot One" in GM's advertising campaign." I like "Nomad" the best, though.

Latest posts

Back