Custom Diamondback "JOKER" ~~DONE, FINISHED, CONCLUDED!~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That came out really nice..
Thanks Gold Street!

Been working on the graphics, definitely need something to break up all that white, this is just an early mock-up, plenty of time for refining:

14485328474_d79b4d6be1_z.jpg

Luke.

This looks like a mass produced production frame. You did a great job, and got a good price on the PC. You might have to watch out for the China version.

This looks like a mass produced production frame. You did a great job, and got a good price on the PC. You might have to watch out for the China version.
Exactly my plan! Awesome!

Looks great Luke usually runs me about forty bucks to sandblast and paint
and I do all the work so great deal on the powder .
Yep, I don't think I will be painting a bike again, unless I want some special color or something...

Looks great and a great deal! Hard to beat.:thumbsup:
Thanks TRM!

Looking good Luke.
Are you putting the gyro back on ?
Planning on doing it, I just need to measure the rear cable length and make sure I can get a long enough one.

Lookin good!
Thanks DeuceWheeler!

:D Thanks for the comments everyone! Good to get some feedback from others to help keep things moving! :thumbsup:

Luke.

That really dressed up nicely Luke!
I like the striping idea too.

The powder looks great and the graphics will be perfect! I also love the Aussie yellow for the other bike. I have an old Wallabies rugby jersey in that same yellow! btw im sure you guys have great powdercoat suppliers down under but check out PrizmaticPowders if you feel like it, they have unbelievably cool colors.
Cheers!

I agree with everyone else. Those graphics look great.
The powder looks great and the graphics will be perfect! I also love the Aussie yellow for the other bike. I have an old Wallabies rugby jersey in that same yellow! btw im sure you guys have great powdercoat suppliers down under but check out PrizmaticPowders if you feel like it, they have unbelievably cool colors.
Cheers!
Thanks Guys! Pretty set on those graphics now, I knew I liked them but the response on here has confirmed the idea.

Jasper I have already picked the powder for the other bike:

14439330851_cc2841ee3f_z.jpg

The one on the far right, Texture Black, it will suit the tough look I am going for, plus I have some cool ideas for setting it off nicely too, really looking forward to doing it!

14309393478_d9cd3cacc8_z.jpg

Luke.

Latest posts

Back