• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Custom Handmade English Bridle Tool/SmartPhone Case

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Handmade thick USA tanned Premium English Bridle case, mounts on frame or handlebar.
  • The Suïssa and Suïssa Gran, inspired by Swiss ammo pouches from the 1960s.
  • 2 sizes:
    Suïssa, holds an iPhone 7s Plus (or similar) in a case, a wallet, and some keys, a few tools, or combination. Cargo area ~1" x 7.25" x 4"
    Suïssa Gran, holds an inner tube, tools, etc. Cargo area ~2" x 7.25" x 4"
  • Mounts on frame or handlebar, custom mounting available. Can also make semi-permanent theft-deterrent mounting straps with Chicago screws instead of buckles.
  • Entirely handmade by me in my Monrovia CA workshop.
    Hand-cut, hand-stitched, hand-finished.
  • The thick USA-Made English Bridle leather was sealed/finished on the inside at the tannery, then sealed again and hand finished before assembly.
  • Saddle stitched, choice of many colors, NOS vintage USA made flax cord, shown in "bone" white and yellow available also.
  • All edges burnished and finished smooth.
  • Solid brass USA-Made hardware.
  • Swiss military surplus zinc plated welded D-rings or solid brass cast D-rings.
  • May not be bullet proof, but will certainly outlast you and me.
  • Shown in custom-finished Tiger-Stripe Chestnut, Black, and combo of Tan & Chestnut. Other combinations of colors no problem.
  • Can be stamped on the flap or body of case with one or more of many vintage bicycle logo stamps.
  • Suïssa $140. Suïssa Gran $150, shipped Priority Mail, insured/tracked.
  • The four bags shown on the bench are available.
  • I can make as a shoulder bag as shown in the last pic.
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_9974.JPG
IMG_9993.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0235.JPG
IMG_0237.JPG
IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG