CWC "Gargoyle" Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how it fits with the frame angles, and how the brace really shows up and doesn't just blend in to the fender braces. If it was me, I'd probably leave it. Plus, it looks like it could support a load, and this is a cargo bike right? :wink1:

I could see a wood crate of some old oil cans strapped to the back....

Don't know if you have grips planned, but Ian at @ifitsfreeitsforme has awesome Thompson coke bottle or ball end grips that feel good and look great.

Actually the bracket I'm talking about is for the front basket. Hoping to have it redone, painted and mounted by weeks end.

I haven't decided on grips or pedals yet. Haven't found anything that's really struck me either.

Ok so the crate bracket is being redone with a thinner material. But I did go ahead and mount the thicker one that was made first so I could get the look.

Added the pop bottle grips mentioned in this thread previously and think they look great. Mounted a little porcelain sign to the rear rack, pedals are incoming this week, hopefully finding a seatpost and seat at the Portland show this weekend because my previously purchased lucky 7 seatpost got lost in the mail.

Really like the look of the wooden crate rather than going with the traditional wire basket. Something different as they say...

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back