CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:idea: LET'S POST PHOTOS OF CYCLE TRUCK'S HERE ARE SOME :wink:
panaderaverde4.jpg

foto29.jpg

foto26.jpg

foto25.jpg

foto15.jpg

foto4.jpg

Here is mine, the way I found it. :lol:

Can't fine a current pic. But it is in primer and is a rider.
03-26-08_1602-1.jpg

EDIT:
Here ya go. This is from last year but all I can find. I am still collecting correct parts so it is on the back burner for now. I have the correct wheel set and a new basket as well as fenders and chain guard but still need a kickstand if anyone has one laying around. :wink:
03-27-08_1610.jpg

wow rodland you have to post an after photo of that one i can't believe how rusted out those wheels were obviously you replaced them but still.

I posted a pic in the above thread. Yea the wheels couldn't be saved, the spokes were frozen so they couldn't be trued up. :lol: The first pic is right where I found it, at an antique shop. I think it had been in someones flower bed for years.

Only pic I have of mine. Not a true cycle truck, it's a Ross Chain Bike. Ride it almost everyday to work.

P1000578.jpg

zoso would you please take some better pics of that bike and post it PLEASE? i mean come on she even has a name now and not for nothing is a bit of a race bike as well!!

Heres the Pre-war Schwinn Cycle Truck I built for RBBO4

IMG_0269-1.jpg

Sadly, I sold it before I could take the final pictures of it and enter it in the Finished section but heres the link to the build

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16739

Latest posts

Back