CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0667.jpg

If you can believe it, the wheels still turn.

Gotta love these old heavyweights! They are like a disease... one is too many, and a dozen (or more) aren't enough!
Here are the presently rideable ones that live with us:
'67:

'65:

'63: (originally built by Pedro Colon, modified slightly by me)

'50: (Came from Chicago Area)

'40: (20" Frame model - presently being re-assembled, getting a new signplate, a black front fender, different wheels and tires, and a proper basket)

There are more sitting around too. Presently awaiting some parts to come back is a '52 that is going to be black, and others are a '39, two '48's, a '54, a '57, a 60, and a '66. It is not positive at this time if they will all come to life, but for sure there will be at least 9 complete ones before I'm done. The worst part of this? Storage of completed ones! It takes as much room for 4 of these as it does for a dozen conventional bikes!
(I have photos to prove that.. :roll: )

Loads of fun, and a lot of work yet to be done.
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

This bike is not mine...I found the picture on the internet. I have a full-time job, but I have a home-based business called Planet of the Tee Shirts. I screenprint part-time in my garage. I want in the worst way to get my hands on a truck bike to advertise my business. I can picture one now with a Hanes or Fruit of the Loom 6 dozen box up front, me cruising around giving away tee shirts with my logo.

Does anyone have a truck bike to spare?

4631973162_75b5c9f3c8_o.jpg

6021028.jpg

Latest posts

Back