Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like ole Gaskill's Hop Shop is making a batch of trophies for this occasion. Stoked? I am. Also have this skip tooth western flyer 1950s. Selling for $150. If anyone wants it, i'll bring it to the show.
2011-01-08084421.jpg

gaskill said:
Looks like ole Gaskill's Hop Shop is making a batch of trophies for this occasion. Stoked? I am. Also have this skip tooth western flyer 1950s. Selling for $150. If anyone wants it, i'll bring it to the show.
I would bid...you know im all about auction bikes :lol: And I might just have to take a trophy home with me :lol: Post pic of them when they are done :wink:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have talked to highwheelerboy and gaskill and we agree it would be cool to make a Double Nickle's choice award for the show!

I will have pictures of it as soon as its done.

It's settled, barring more severe winter weather or other things beyond my control, I'll be there and am very much looking forward to meeting some of you. :mrgreen:

One question for the locals, my betterhalf and I are thinking of coming up early on Friday to get the lay of the land, and get away from home, is there a cheap local motel where it's safe to park a truck full of bikes overnight?
I know there's the Punkin motorcycle resort but I'd rather take my Ninja to that one, not my Huffy. Anything in town near the bike shop?
Thanks, Floyd

There's a greenway trail near the shop. The closest hotels are about 10minutes away in alcoa. It's a safe area too. There are plenty of shops and good places to eat within 5-wo minutes from the shop. Hope that helps.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Double Nickle said:
Bump- The "Double Nickle's Choice Award" is almost done. I will post Pics soon :wink:
I got a sneak peek, it's cool! it would look great in my 'lab' :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers!
Dr. T
:lol:

Latest posts

Back